A resource for families wanting to find out how they can be part of Classical Conversation in Southwest Virginia.

A five year old recites memory work after five weeks in Classical Conversations.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Abecedarians I - 9/10/09

I think we can all say we had a great morning in CC yesterday! Our biggest challenge is the kids' exhaustion by the time 11:30 rolls around. I will keep some flexibility as needed to adjust to everyone's needs. I am sure, in a few weeks, we will find it hard to believe this was our biggest challenge! The kids will be so used to the routine, they will energetically bounce from one thing to the next.

I am incredibly impressed with what the 4's are retaining. You all are fabulous at reciting those timeline cards and singing the history sentences. Keep working on the skip counting. The songs are really helpful. You can also color in the numbers on a 100's chart then point to the numbers as you sing the song.

I am looking forward to next Thursday! Get lots of rest between now and then!

Mrs. Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment