A resource for families wanting to find out how they can be part of Classical Conversation in Southwest Virginia.

A five year old recites memory work after five weeks in Classical Conversations.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Abecedarians I

We had a great time yesterday morning! I certainly didn't expect to fly through things so quickly. Now that I know what the children are capable of, I can plan much more! Thank you, moms, for your patience as I tweak and adjust our morning. I hope review will go smoothly for you this week. Please don't be concerned if you missed a hand motion or sign, at this age, we are just looking basic memory skills. My 5 year-old and I will be mainly focusing on Timeline cards, skip counting (up to x 15), and the history sentence. Your little ones will amaze you with what they can (and will) retain as my 5 year old has already! Looking forward to next week! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Mrs. Lively

No comments:

Post a Comment