A resource for families wanting to find out how they can be part of Classical Conversation in Southwest Virginia.

A five year old recites memory work after five weeks in Classical Conversations.

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Last Info Meeting

The meeting on March 7th was attended by parents (and grandparent) of older children. It is exciting to see the many families who are thinking about homeschooling again (after sending to school) or for the first time. I will be praying for these families as they make decisions for their children's future education.

The Roanoke group's Foundation program is full. I expect to receive more inquiries in the future due to the referrals they are sending my way.

I will plan to have info meetings at the end of April and first part of May. I will post the dates after they are approved by the church.

Please continue to pray for this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment