A resource for families wanting to find out how they can be part of Classical Conversation in Southwest Virginia.

A five year old recites memory work after five weeks in Classical Conversations.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome!

I have completed my first info meeting and I am excited about the community of home schoolers interested in teaching their children classically. This site will eventually be for parents and tutors to connect with one another during the 2009-10 school year. Until that time, I will use it to have updated information about the class size as I get registration forms. I still have openings for tutors and when those openings are filled, I will give you the update. Potential tutors need to be trained this summer. So, you should have an idea of what programs will be offered by then. Please pray with me, that the Lord will meet our need (4 Foundation tutors) and our wants (Essentials and Challenge tutors). I look forward to working with you and your children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment